DHF - The Door and Hardware Federation
Meridian Industrial Doors Ltd are full members of the DHF - Door and Hardware Federation (formerly known as the Door and Shutter Manufacturer's Association).
Choosing to appoint a member of the DHF as your supplier/service provider gives you, the end-user/specifier of industial door products and services, the following benefits...
• Only DHF members have access to a comprehensive range of technical guides - your assurance of receiving products and services that are technically advanced and comply with legislation.
• DHF members are professionals who work within defined Codes of Conduct and Codes of Practice to ensure you receive high standards of service and products that display high standards of workmanship and that are fit for purpose.
• Choosing a DHF member guarantees you are dealing with a supplier holding a mininimum of £2 million product liability insurance.
• Products and services supplied by DHF members comply with Health and Safety and CE marking requirements, giving you complete peace of mind.
• Dispute resolution - DHF acts as a facilitator to promote the resolution of contentious issues by creating a climate in which to reach an amicable solution.
Meridian Industrial Doors Ltd has been awarded accreditation from SafeContractor for its commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety.
SafeContractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme, which recognises very high standards in health and safety managment amongst UK contractors and service providers.
Under the scheme, our business has undergone a vetting process which examined our health and safety procedures and our track record for safe practice.
CSCS - Construction Skills Certification Scheme
Meridian Industrial Doors engineers have achieved NVQ2 Level 2 and qualified under the CSCS scheme for the blue, Skilled Worker card.
Awarding of the card also verifies that the holder has passed the Construction Skills Health, Safety & Environment Test.